From time to time, your jewelry can lose its shine if not properly cared for. Thus Jewelry Maintenance is of importance for>treasure lover.
To avoid having your jewelry just sitting in your jewelry box and never being worn, there are many ways to polish your collection yourself.
Discover how to care for your jewelry with these simple tips to take home!Keep your jewelry as beautiful and shimmering as it was on the day you bought it.
STEP 1: preparations
You will need: a bowl, toothbrush, mild detergent-free soap, lint-free, soft microfiber cloth
STEP 2: soapy water
- Wipe each piece of jewelry between a soft cloth to restore its natural shine.
- Then mix a few drops of the mild, detergent-free soap with warm water in a bowl.
STEP 3: soaking and brushing
STEP 4: rinse and dry
When cleaning your rings, we would recommend the following steps. Let the rings soak in the soapy water bowl overnight before scrubbing them with your soft-bristled toothbrush. To keep your rings extra shiny, we recommend cleaning your rings every few weeks.
From morning to night
It is important that you properly care for your jewelry from morning to night. Do you remember:
- Jewelry should be the last thing you put on after your morning routine. Apply makeup, perfumes, and deodorant first so they don't damage your jewelry. Also, put your clothes on first so they don't get caught on your jewelry.
- Avoid exposing your jewelry to direct sunlight when you leave the house! Just as the sun's rays can damage our skin, it can also damage our jewels - especially your gemstones!
- Try not to wear your parts while swimming as salt water and chlorine can damage your jewelry.